Sunday, July 17, 2011

Virtuous

Well, this past week I did really well on my exercise/eating right plan. I worked out 3 days this week and I lost 2 lbs. THEN I came home for the weekend! Lindy and I brought our friend Caroline home with us and of course we took her out to all our favorite restaurants. And I hate going to a pace that I love to eat and getting a measly salad, and I love salad! But going to one of my favorite restaurants and getting salad or something I don't really like, but is healthy, just seems silly :) So I probably gained those 2 pounds back. But not to get me down, I'll be back on the horse when I get back into town! I just need to never leave Gainesville and I'd do fine! haha

I have been severely slacking with my project 31. oops. And I've been putting it off because I don't really know how to answer today's question. So here goes...

What virtues do you value in yourself?

Well.....I just looked up virtues (let's be real, who really knows what that is :) and it says moral excellence, conforming one's life and conduct to moral and ethical principles, or chastity. So here's a random stream of thought of virtues I value in myself:

I'm a Christian and conform my life values to those of Christ's. I live according to his word and Jesus is my everything.
I'm old fashioned. You know all those jokes about women being in the kitchen and doing their duties of cooking/cleaning? Yeah, those don't bother me. I will be totally content being a housewife and taking care of the kids and having dinner ready when my man comes home from work.
I'm a virgin and proud of it. I will stay that way until the day I get married.
I can laugh about anything and can make people laugh, not by telling jokes or anything, but just by being my crazy self!
My love language is baking.
I'm mostly always upbeat.
I think family and friends are one of the biggest parts of my life, apart from Jesus.
I still believe in fairy-tales.
Yet, I know that life, marriage, kids, etc. will be HARD work and not always roses.

So I could go on and on. But that's all for now. Love you guys! :)





1 comment:

  1. awww! That's sooo tender! I am so not about the domestic life though. The Lord will have to pick a mate for me who will help a sister out. I'll clean any day though!

    ReplyDelete