Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer is coming to an end

Summer is almost over, but it's really just starting for me! School is over for 2 weeks and I am back in Melbourne! woo! I planning on going to the beach a lot, sleeping in, hanging out with my family/friends, and unfortunately I have some homework thrown in there to do! I know, homework before classes even start. It's just wrong. And how did August just creep up on me like that? This summer has flown by and I'm sure the fall will too!
I'm sad summer is coming to an end, but you know what that means? FOOTB
ALL SEASON! I loveee football season! Time for tail
gating, orange and blue clothes, lemonades at the game, and dying in the heat with 90,000 of my closest friends to cheer on our boys!
I'm also excited for away games, because I have found some really cute recipes that are football themed! haha Yes, I do think about these
things. But aren't they so cute :) But I also love making the typical football food, ya know wings, cheese dips, pigs in a blanket, pizza, grilling out, etc. Football time is just great all around!

So today's Project 31 is to post an outfit picture! So in honor of football season soon arriving, I've chosen game-day attire! :) I love wearing dresses because it is so hot out there
and dresses are so cool and comfortable! So here is one of my favorites that I will be wearing very soon and I'm thinking maybe a blue ribbon belt with it too! Ohhhh or a blue flower in the hair would be presh! I'm feeling a new craft project coming on! Making blue/orange flowers for my hair/clothes! Michaels here I come!

2 comments:

  1. i'm not evenging to say anything about the gator stuff...but those recipies are adorable!
    and girl we need to hang out while your here! lunch please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl! just found your blog through "today was a fairytale" and love your heart! i'm your newest follower.
    what cute football stuff, love it.

    XO
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com
    {come visit me!}

    ReplyDelete